We always promote healthy and natural ways to treat, cure and prevent any beauty mishap. Similarly, we are going to hook you on to some great remedies to cure dandruff naturally while also smoothening your hair.
It is stressful when you wake up one day and notice white flakes on your pillow covers, or even to be in an important meeting but your mind is always worried about others noticing your what’s fallen on your shoulders. Irrespective of age or gender, dandruff can be found in both men and women and is not something you should take lightly. Dandruff is a common condition that can be found in the hair all year round and is the result of a dry and itchy scalp. Often caused by the overgrowth of a fungus called Malassezia, it especially becomes evident during winter as the scalp is unable to get enough moisture and becomes dry. This fungus feeds on the sebum secreted by the glands on the scalp. And when this fungus feeds on the sebum, it breaks into fatty acid that causes irritation on the scalp.
Most of the people rush to the nearest general store and grab whichever anti-dandruff shampoo bottle they can get their hands on. As the panic is justified, one should try to stray away from chemical-based treatments for your hair. Our hair, scalp and skin tends to be sensitive to prolonged exposure to chemicals. These shampoos and conditioners which are marketed proudly as “anti-dandruff”, might be the reason your dandruff keeps coming back. The chemicals make your scalp so toxic that even the necessary nutrients don’t survive on it. Therefore, going natural is always the best way to deal with something as delicate as your hair.
How to Remove Dandruff Naturally and Get Silky Hair
Now that we have gotten the science out of the way, let’s get to the ultimate natural cure for your dandruff:
SOUNDARYAH’S ANTI DANDRUFF HERBAL HAIR MASK, an all-natural ayurvedic dandruff treatment most effective for healing the scalp restoring hair health naturally. There are no hidden chemicals and preservatives, only 100% pure plant extracts.
In this toxic laden modern era where most anti-dandruff hair treatments contain harmful chemicals, this Herbal Hair Mask helps resolve issues like flaking, itchiness and dandruff related hair fall gently and naturally. Along with the medicinal healing properties of Hibiscus (for itch relief), Fenugreek seeds (for hair strength), Amla (for hair growth) and Oats (for moisturizing the scalp), this mask contains nature’s very own anti-dandruff star ingredient in the form of high-grade Organic Neem.
We use all clean and green ingredients like Neem, Hibiscus, Fenugreek, Amla and Oats
Unique Features which make this mask special are:
- The mask is a 100% chemical free ayurvedic remedy for dandruff
- Scientifically proven ingredients most effective for dandruff relief
- Unique ancient blend of premium grade herbs
- Pure powder based preservative free formulation
- Best natural replacement for chemically based anti-dandruff shampoos and treatments
Benefits of Anti Dandruff Herbal Hair Mask
- Heals dandruff naturally through regular use
- Strengthens the hair roots and stops hair fall
- Reduces occurrence of flaking and itchiness
- Evidence based best natural alternative to harsh anti-dandruff shampoos
- Makes hair strong and increases hair growth
Get to know how to use the Anti Dandruff Herbal Hair Mask
- Mix Soundaryah’s Anti Dandruff Herbal Hair Mask with sufficient amount of coconut oil or any pure oil to form a thick wet paste.
- Apply all over scalp starting from the front area to the back.
- Use soft circular motions to massage the mask into the scalp.
- Now apply the mask on the hair length as well.
- Cover hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap and then wrap head with a towel to prevent dripping and drying out.
- Leave the mask on for ½ an hour to 1 hour and wash off with lukewarm water and a mild herbal cleanser.
- Use the mask once a week for active dandruff.
Make sure to conduct a swatch test 24 hours prior on your skin to ensure that you are not sensitive to any ingredients in the product.
I know what you’re thinking right now – how do I find a good herbal cleanser compatible with this hair mask?
Don’t stress yourself because we got you! Use our Royal Herbal Hair Wash which is 100% chemical free non-foaming herbal hair cleanser for naturally healthy and nourished hair. Did you know that our herbal shampoo helps heal the scalp and keep dandruff at bay because chemical-based shampoos compromise your scalp health badly leading to a cyclical nature of recurring dandruff? Now you know!
One of the main ingredients in both of these products is Neem:
Neem acts as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial and prevents dandruff. It nourishes the scalp and prevents hair fall. It can also prevent the regular onset of dandruff. Also, Neem leaves have anti-inflammatory effects and blood purifying elements that can help you keep your scalp away from dandruff and let your hair grow long. It also regulates the secretion of sebum and normalizes dryness or oiliness of the scalp. It further has a cooling and soothing effect which helps in relaxation.
Dandruff should not be taken lightly as it denotes a microinflammation, which might be easily overlooked as there are no readily observable symptoms. Apart from dry and itchy scalp, there are a few other causes of dandruff and how to prevent dandruff, which are:
- Avoid harsh or irregular brushing.
- Lack of nutrients such as vitamin B12.
- Pollution and heat can cause dandruff so make sure to cover your hair before going out.
- Always keep your scalp clean. This means that you need to have a head shower every 3 days once.
- Use your own comb to brush your hair.
- Make sure you take enough of rest before you get yourself working. Lack of sleep creates stress and this in return causes dandruff.
- Make sure you always cover your hair while travelling.
- Also, make sure that you use herbal products to cure dandruff. This is because harmful chemicals found in shampoos can also sometimes cause dandruff.
- Probiotics may help enhance immune function and have been shown to reduce dandruff severity.
- Some foods that you may want to limit are refined carbs such as white bread, white pasta, tortillas, and crackers, red meat, processed foods, fried foods, sugary foods and beverages.
- Keep stress levels under control by exercising, yoga and meditation. Stress may weaken your immune system and decrease your body’s ability to fight off infections that cause dandruff. Furthermore, stress often precedes episodes of seborrheic dermatitis, one of the most common causes of dandruff.
Although dandruff can be a difficult problem to deal with, a variety of natural remedies may reduce symptoms and provide relief. The next time you start spotting flakes, try a few of the natural remedies above to support scalp health and decrease dandruff naturally.