Soundaryah's Deep Conditioning Hair Repair Mask can be left on the hair and scalp for 30 minutes and be followed up with a quick rinse
From native farmers in India
Chemical and Toxin Free
Every batch is handcrafted with love
by Ministry of AYUSH INDIA
How does Deep Conditioning Hair Repair Mask Work ?
The unique herbs used in this ancient ayurvedic hair mask condition and moisturize hair by penetrating deep into the scalp and every hair strand from the inside out.
It hydrates the hair and soothes the scalp and in turn smoothens the hair shafts.
Helps in reduction of free radicals and therefore aids in reduction and slowing down of hair greying.
The Perfect Blend Of Natural Ingredients
It has special properties of age reversal and rejuvenation and hence prevents hair damage.
Soothes the scalp and promotes hair growth.
The mucilage content replenishes the hair and provides smoothness allowing us to detangle our hair easily.
Acts as anti-inflammatory, anti fungal and anti bacterial and prevents dandruff. It nourishes the Scalp and prevents hair fall.
It helps maintain moisture in scalp and improves blood circulation, reduces dryness, strengthens the hair follicles and makes the roots healthy
How do I use it ?
- Mix Soundaryah’s Deep Conditioning Hair Repair Mask with sufficient amount of coconut oil or any pure oil to form a thick wet paste.You can also swap oil for yogurt or plain water for your mask base to make for a viscous, fully bloomed mask.
- Apply all over scalp starting from the front area to the back.
- Use soft circular motions to massage the mask into the scalp.
- Now apply the mask on the hair length as well.
- Cover hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap and then wrap head with a towel to prevent dripping and drying out.
- Leave the mask on for ½ an hour to 1 hour and wash off with luke warm water and a mild shampoo.
- Apply a small amount of a light hair oil like almond or coconut all over hair length to semi damp hair and let dry naturally
- Use the mask once a week for deep conditioning your hair from root to tip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Avoid using large quantities of the Royal Herbal Hair Wash when cleansing the hair. After towel drying for a few minutes, you can take a few drops of almond oil or coconut oil in your palms and run it along the length of your hair.
You can also use an oil rinse which is a very simple and natural way of conditioning the hair without chemicals. Just add a few drops of pure virgin coconut oil to your last mug of water , mix well and then pour over washed hair .
The powder is clumping over my hair after application. I'm not sure if it should remain that way.
Ensure that you have an adequate amount of oil in your mask mixture to achieve a runny consistency. You can also swap oil for yogurt or plain water for your mask base to make for a viscous, fully bloomed mask.
The product was super ,the hair was deeply conditioned and felt very good
I used it for 2 times only but could feel the good conditioning effect after my shekakhai wash